The major challenges that could hamper the successful implementation of Infinity SME product we identified as below.
1. Infinity solution which falls under Temenos eco system had to seamlessly integrate with Oracle’s core banking application – Flexcube being used by the bank.
2. The middleware API layer was already being consumed by mobile banking platform, so there was very little room for customization.
3. Stringent timelines for phase 1 go-live of the project.
THE CONSCALA APPROACH
1. The entire project implementation was done using agile methodology. Continuous UAT feedbacks and bugs were fixed in development sprint cycles.
2. Developed optimal pre-processors and post-processors to minimize the customizations required in middle ware bank APIs.
3. Customizations to exiting workflows and backend business layer was restricted to minimize the impact on OOTB functionalities of the application.
1. We could successfully deliver all expected features planned in phase 01 with 98% pass rate in UAT.
2. The overall development sprint timelines were reduced by 40% to 6 sprints.
3. Minimal customizations in bank’s middleware APIs resulted in considerable man-day efforts and cost savings for the bank.
4. The new SME internet banking system will help the bank to scale up the lending to SME customers.